An incredible range of supercars will be offered at Bonhams Goodwood Festival of Speed Sale on 13 July, including several incredibly rare, single-owner and ultra-low mileage examples.
One of the highlights of the single-owner collection is the ferociously powerful 2012 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (£1,700,000-1,800,000), officially recognised by Guinness World Records as the fastest street-legal production car in the world thanks to its top speed of nearly 267mph. It is the last example built and has covered a mere 550 miles from new.
A second extremely rare supercar is the 2011 Aston Martin One 77 Q-Series (£1,600,000-1,800,000). Only 77 of these models were built, and only 7 of those were the Q-Series special editions such as this. Only 330km from new.
A further supercar with little more than delivery mileage is the 2014 McLaren P1, (£1,300,000-1,700,000) which has covered only 80 miles under its single ownership. Capable of a heady 217mph, this successor to the legendary McLaren F1 is still one of the most desirable supercars of recent years.
Other highlights include:
- 2016 Pagani Huyara (£1,300,000-1,600,000)
- One owner and 430 miles from new, 2012 McLaren MP4-12C (£100,000-150,000)
- 1,100 miles from new, 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish S (£110,000-140,000)
- 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago (£330,000-380,000)
- 14 miles from new, 2018 Rolls-Royce Dawn DHC (£190,000-230,000)