Puritalia Automobili will showcase its latest creation, the 965 hp super-hybrid Berlinetta on the lawns of Blenheim Palace at this year’s Salon Privé.
Following the great success of the launch during the 89th Geneva International Motor Show in March 2019, Puritalia Automobili are now taking the Berlinetta to countries where they have registered most interest and appreciation and where they will establish a strategic presence to support the development of the company brand.
During Salon Privé, the company will announce two new official dealerships for United Kingdom and Australia which Puritalia Automobili has appointed for the exclusive distribution of a dedicated right-hand version of our Fuoriserie, the Berlinetta, in their related regions.
Together with their new UK Dealer in London, Puritalia Automobili have arranged a very exclusive and private event for selected customers after Salon Privé to give them the opportunity to see and test drive the Berlinetta on the beautiful English country roads.
CEO & Founder, Paolo Parente commented: “We are thrilled to present our Berlinetta for the first time in the UK at this year’s Salon Privé. The ambience and atmosphere are what makes Salon Privé such a unique boutique event and I believe it is just perfect to present our Fuoriserie to the most demanding car enthusiasts and collectors in the UK. The Berlinetta is not for everyone, but only for true connoisseurs that appreciate artisanal cars in every detail. The huge interest we have received from UK proves how much the British motor culture still appreciates traditional skills and craftsmanship where Italians cars, just like the British ones, are second to none.”
Puritalia Berlinetta at glance:
- The Italian “SuperHybrid”: the most powerful Italian hybrid supercar
- Proprietary hybrid powertrain that offers the best of both worlds:
- front mounted V8 combustion engine + rear parallel mounted advanced axial flux electric motor
- Combined power: 965 hp / 1,248 Nm torque
- Hybrid carbon-fibre / aluminum chassis: carbon-fibre central tub with aluminum sub-frames and suspension plates fully CNC machined from a single aeronautical aluminum billet
- Pre-preg carbon-fibre body panels and interiors with carbon-fibre exposed finish
- Proprietary patented technology Puritalia Purhydrive© for smart management of the electric power through auto-learning of driving style and cloud-based AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology.
- Puritalia eMozione© to increase the torque provided by the electric motor to additional 370 Nm on-demand.
- Puritalia Digital-DNA© – fully connected vehicle control system to manage the entire car through the interior touch-screen, vocal controls, and remotely by smartphone.
- Puritalia Orchestra© – quad titanium exhaust system with smart electronic modulation and active side pipes
- Exclusive buying experience reserved for a select elite of car enthusiasts and collectors (Puritalia Ambassadors)
- Puritalia Sartoria© program providing a personal design team to assist each customer during the specification and building process of their car with the highest degree of customization and direct contact with the Design Team.
- Puritalia Automobili S.r.l. Viale Antonio Gramsci 17/B, 80122, Napoli (ITALY)
David Bagley, Co-Founder & Sales Director Salon Privé, commented, “The concept of classic styling with modern technology is not new in itself, but the Puritalia Berlinetta really is something different. Hand-crafted and beautifully designed, it engages the owner at every stage of its build to create not only a truly unique experience but also a stunning, high performance GT car at the end of it and with only 150 scheduled to be built, it will be a very rare sight indeed.”