Dodge//SRT is giving the 2020 Durango SRT, the fastest, most powerful and most capable American three-row SUV, an even more aggressive look with two new custom appearance options straight from the factory – the Durango SRT Black and the Redline stripe.
“The numbers tell the story. As Dodge performance enthusiasts move through the Durango lineup to the fastest, most powerful and most capable American three-row SUV, they want their vehicle to stand out in a crowd,” said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo and Head of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “Last year, 25 percent of Durango SXT buyers chose the Blacktop Package. That jumped to more than 60 percent on the Durango R/T. Now, this new SRT-exclusive Black package gives SRT buyers an even more exclusive look and they can order it when they order their vehicle at the dealership.”
The Durango SRT Black with the Redline stripe will be on display at the Chicago Auto Show, Feb. 8-17, and will be available for dealer orders in March 2020.
Durango SRT Black
The Dodge Durango SRT Black appearance package features Midnight Grey Metallic and Gloss Black exterior accents throughout the exterior, including:
- Midnight Grey Metallic “SRT” grille badge
- Midnight Grey Metallic with Gloss Black tracer “392” badge
- Gloss Black mirror caps
- 20-inch by 10-inch Matte Vapor wheel (Brass Monkey wheel can be optioned at no cost)
- Eclipse Black Tint exhaust tips
- Satin Black “D O D G E” taillamp applique
- Gloss Black “4” badge with Midnight Grey Metallic Rhombi
- Midnight Grey Metallic “Durango” liftgate badge
- Midnight Grey Metallic “SRT” liftgate badge
The Durango SRT Black package starts at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $1,495.
Also exclusively available on the Durango SRT is the new Redline stripe – a full-length Satin Black center stripe with Redline Red accent tracers on each edge. The Redline stripe starts at a U.S. MSRP of $1,295.
Factory Customization Is Key
Durango SRT Black appearance package and Redline stripe join four available appearance options and five stripe options for the Durango.
Durango appearance options:
- SXT: Platinum, Blacktop
- GT: Blacktop, Brass Monkey
- R/T: Blacktop, Brass Monkey
- Citadel: Anodized Platinum
- SRT: Black
Durango stripe options on GT, R/T and SRT:
- Bright Blue
- Flame Red
- Gunmetal Low Gloss (metallic finish)
- Low Gloss Black
- Sterling Silver (metallic finish)
- Redline (SRT only)
The Durango SRT Black and Redline stripe are available with 10 colors: Billet Silver, DB Black, Destroyer Grey, F8 Green, Granite Crystal, Octane Red, Reactor Blue, Redline, White Knuckle and Vice White.