FOR SALE: 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C
Photo Gallery (click images to enlarge)
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Approximately 406 examples made for 2017
- Over $15,000 in factory options
- Akrapovic Exhaust, Red Leather Trimmed Interior, Coupe Track Package 1, Upgraded Wheels
- Carbon fiber monocoque chassis, weighs only 2,315 pounds
- Factory warranty active until October 2022
- Turbocharged mid-engine 1.75-liter, 237 horsepower and 258lb/ft of torque
- 6-speed dual clutch automatic transmission
- Rosso Alfa Red Exterior Paint
- Red Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
- 4C Coupe Package 22C
- Coupe Convenience Package
- Security Alarm
- Cruise Control
- Rear Parking Assist System
- Coupe Track Package 1
- Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
- Leather/Microfiber Steering Wheel
- Race-tuned Suspension
- Alfa Romeo Red Car Cover
- Carbon Fiber Exterior Mirrors
- Akrapovic Dual Mode Center Mounted Exhaust
- 18” x 7” and 19” x 8.5” Dark 5-Hole Wheels
- 205/40R18 and 235/35R19 3-Season Tires
- Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Alfa Romeo Red Brembo Performance Brake Calipers
One of Italy’s favorite car manufacturers, Alfa Romeo, was widely known for its stylish sedans and coupes in the rest of the world but has always been something of a “forbidden fruit” to Americans. In 1995 Alfa Romeo stopped exporting cars to the United States, withholding some of the most stylish and lusted-for automobiles from Americans. However, not all would be lost. Rumors circulated and then were confirmed with the low production 8C Competizione coupe coming to America, but were built in extremely low numbers. The Italian manufacturer saw that there was a pent-up demand for elegant styling, performance, and the Alfa Romeo name. Then, in 2014, they shocked the world by introducing a more affordable two-seater sports car: The 4C Coupe.
The Alfa Romeo 4C took many by surprise, sporting an advanced carbon fiber monocoque chassis, a turbocharged engine with 237 horsepower and 258lb/ft of torque, a dual clutch transmission, and drop-dead gorgeous styling. Revealed to the public in 2013 with deliveries beginning in 2014 for the U.S., the 4C was greeted to critical acclaim. Tactile feedback, light weight, and the confidence-inspiring chassis impressed many and gave Alfa Romeo a good footing back into the U.S. market.
This 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C was purchased new in late 2018 and equipped with quite the list of additional factory options to the tune of $15,000 over its original base price. This includes the Akrapovic exhaust system, leather trimmed interior with red leather bucket seats, Coupe Track Package 1, upgraded wheels, and a few other options. In total, the car’s MRSP was over $72,000. The first and only one owner kept the car for a year and a half, adding only 1,156 miles to the odometer. Understandably, this 4C looks as though it’s brand new. The paint protection film has protected the specially-optioned Rosso Alfa Red paintwork while the interior shows no wear whatsoever.
Alfa Romeo has one of the richest automotive histories of any manufacturer, and this heritage is passed down into its street cars for the modern era. Their designers 100 years ago might not have known that aerospace-grade materials and stunning performance would make their way into street cars, but rest assured the 4C would make them proud.