- ONE OF THE LAST 50 U.S.-SPEC 930 TURBO’S
- HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE SIGNATURE SERIES
- SPECTACULAR CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- ONLY 47,889 CAREFULLY DRIVEN MILES
- ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA SPECIFICATION CAR
- DELIVERED NEW WITH STUNNING PAINT-TO-SAMPLE COLOR
- RECENT COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
- JUST RELEASED FROM A PROMINENT COLLECTION
- ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS ENGINE
- ACCOMPANIED WITH OWNER’S MANUAL, TOOLKIT, TIRE INFLATOR, AND PORSCHE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
- DRIVES AND PERFORMS BETTER THAN NEW!
- SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES ON THE MARKET TODAY
- A DREAM FOR THE PORSCHE COLLECTOR!
- FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING
- SPORT SEATS
- CALIFORNIA SPECIFICATIONS
- ELECTRIC SUNROOF
- FULL LEATHER INTERIOR
- LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
- ELECTRICAL WINDOWS
- POWER MIRRORS
- SPECIAL ORDERED PAINT-TO-SAMPLE PAINT
- SIGNATURE SERIES PLAQUE
With the U.S. emissions restrictions tightening once again in 1980, 1979 became the last model year that the Porsche 930 was specified for the American market for some time to come. Recognizing this, the American distribution arm earmarked the last 50 cars delivered to U.S. owners, often commemorating them with special plaques and certificates. The so-called “Final 50,” largely those that occupied chassis nos. 1151 through 1200 and produced late in 1979, have since become a source of great obsession for Turbo enthusiasts, often considered the cream of the crop.
Chassis no. 1161 is a phenomenal example of these “Final 50” cars, displaying extremely low mileage and fastidious care by just two private owners. Finished in special ordered paint-to-sample Copper Metallic over a gorgeous tan leather interior. This magnificent 1979 Porsche 930 Turbo Signature Series is among one of the most collectible and sought-after Porsche’ and comes fitted with nearly every available option including electric sunroof, factory air conditioning, and more. Accompanying this investment-grade Porsche 930 are its original owner’s manual, toolkit, tire inflator, space-saver spare, and Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. I personally believe the investment potential of this 1979 Porsche 930 Turbo Signature Series will grow beyond your imagination!
Photos (click images to enlarge)